With over 15 years of experience in the satellite industry, Satconsult offers a comprehensive range of services to support satellite operators around the world throughout the entire lifecycle of a space project. Our services include feasibility analysis, design, procurement, and system operations, and we have procurement experience and valuable relationships with major spacecraft manufacturers. This allows us to ensure effective management and reduce the technical risks inherent in all stages of satellite procurement and spacecraft monitoring.
We assist our clients in procuring their space systems by generating requests for proposals for spacecraft, ground segment and launch services, evaluating bids, finalizing contractual technical exhibits and support contractual negotiations. During the construction phase, we support our clients by monitoring the progress of satellite design, construction, integration, and testing at the manufacturer’s premises and providing recommendations to ensure the delivery of more reliable spacecraft.
Our experts have extensive background in monitoring satellite programs at numerous manufacturers sites, including data review, anomaly resolution, review of issues, along with documentation and schedule assessment. We work in close cooperation with customer representatives to ensure effective communication and coordination and ensure that our clients’ space systems are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
Our services portfolio includes:
- Feasibility system definition, including requirement analysis, risk analysis, and cost estimates
- Preparation of requests for proposals, including detailed specifications and statement of work
- Support for launch services and insurance procurement
- Assistance in proposals evaluation, financial analysis, and contract negotiations
- Contract execution, support in controlling program schedule, identifying problems, assessing corrective actions, etc
- Management of assembly, integration, and test phases
- Support for launch, orbit raising, and in-orbit testing
- Support to the feasibility study and procurement for a hybrid system for a government customer
- Monitoring of a PPP satellite system contract implementation with focus on satellite and system for a government customer
- Support to the construction of a military satcom satellite system including support to preparation of ground segment, CONOPS, and operations for a defense agency
- Support to a satellite operator for specifications writing, offers evaluation, bidders ranking and final negotiation with the preferred bidder for a flexible satellite (flexsat)
- Support to an HTS satellite construction monitoring for a satellite operator,